I get the concept of Planet Fitness. Cheap gym membership without all the frills where you can just go and work out and be done with it. For the most part, I am totally cool with them and they suffice. I just have a few complaints and questions to the guys from Dover who started this whole thing.
- The logo: It’s kind of hideous.
- The colors scheme: Yellow, purple and black with a big hand with a thumbs up. Lame.
- The gear: Don’t even understand it. Why a gear?
- The air: Is it that hard to use air conditioning in a gym? It’s incredibly hot in there guys. It would be nice to at least have some cool air. And the one fan you put in the front doesn’t really hit everyone.
- The massage chairs: why do some do your entire body but some only do your back. What is the point of putting my legs in if they aren’t going to get rubbed.
- The coins: They are so stingy with the coins for the massage chairs. They always ask how many I want and I feel judged when I say more than two.
- The lunk alarm: Kind of a funny concept but not when it goes off because I cough.
- No judgement zone: It’s supposed to be a gym where everyone can go and feel like nobody is watching them. The thing is everyone is still really in shape and skinny there. I can’t blame Planet Fitness for that but I want to anyway.